On 19 Jun Buckinghamshire Council proceeded to the final statutory consultation of the Amersham Parking Review 2020. This review covers Amersham, Chesham Bois and Penn. If you would like to comment, support or object, you can view the proposals or the amended maps via the Your Voice Bucks website at:
Full list of proposed restrictions can be found in the Statutory Consultation Letter (DOCX 133.5 KB) – see the table. They include three in Old Amersham:
- High Street and The Broadway (V47, U46, U47) – Disabled bays.
- Mill Lane (U46) – No waiting at any time.
- School Lane (V46, U46) – Resident permit holders only (Mon-Sun 8am to 5pm) and no waiting at any time.
For your convenience related maps are listed below:
- U46 (PDF 481.3 KB) – Mill Lane and School Lane, Old Amersham
- U47 (PDF 383.2 KB) – High Street, Old Amersham
- V46 (PDF 506.5 KB) – School Lane and Pondwicks
- V47 (PDF 699.0 KB) – High Street and The Broadway, Old Amersham
There are three ways to have your say:
- fill in online survey at https://yourvoicebucks.citizenspace.com/roads-parking/amersham-statutory-consultation/consultation/
- email to email@example.com
- write to Network Improvement Team, Buckinghamshire Council, Corrib Industrial Park, Griffin Lane, Aylesbury, HP19 8BP
Please note that this is a final opportunity for residents and businesses to comment on the proposals before they become legal parking controls. The consultation will close on 17 Jul 2020.