The Society’s Annual General Meeting will be held on Wed 28 Oct 2020 on Zoom. The ‘meeting room’ will open at 7.45pm, the AGM will start at 8.00pm sharp and it will be followed by a talk.
- Apologies for absence.
- Minutes of the 2019 Annual General Meeting and business arising.
- Chairman’s Annual Report.
- Honorary Treasurer’s Report and Statement of Accounts.
- Election of Committee Members and Officers.*
- Election of Independent Examiner of the Accounts.
- Any other business.
“The Work of the Horse Trust, Speen” by Alice Morgan who will tell us about the Trust’s work offering retirement and respite for working horses and ponies and also sanctuary for those horses, ponies and donkeys that have suffered cruelty and neglect.
* Election of committee Members and Officers Nominations should be sent by 21 Oct to the Hon Secretary at 162 High St, Amersham, HP7 0EG.