Kings Arms Hotel
30 High Street
The Society’s Annual General Meeting will be held in the King’s Chapel on Wed 30 Oct 2019 at 7.30pm (to be preceded by a glass of wine at 7.00pm).
- Apologies for absence.
- Minutes of the 2018 Annual General Meeting and business arising.
- Annual Report from the Chair.
- Honorary Treasurer’s Report and Statement of Accounts.
- Election of Committee Members and Officers.*
- Election of Independent Examiner of the Accounts.
- Any other business.
The Annual General Meeting will be followed at 8.00pm by:-
TALK: Emergency Rider Volunteers by Kamran Irani who will describe the work of the volunteers who deliver blood and emergency supplies to hospitals.
* Nominations should be sent by 19 Oct to the Hon Secretary at 162 High St, Amersham, HP7 0EG.